Introducing the newly designed LG TONE Active Bluetooth headset, which is said to stand up against the fiercest of workouts by delivering music quality while also being IPx5 rated for water and sweat resistance. The LG TONE Active is compatible with both the latest Android smartphones, like the LG V20, and also iOS devices.
“The LG TONE Active is perfect for anyone who wants a wireless music experience while working out, regardless of the type of smartphone you own,” said Bruce Tripido, senior director, US Accessories, LG Electronics MobileComm USA. “We’ve redesigned our most popular headset to keep up with you and your fitness goals while also keeping our unique TONE retractable earbuds and around the neck contoured design.”
The unique Bluetooth headset features dual MEMS microphones for clear voice calls for when any user need to answer the phone from the treadmill. And with Advanced Quad-Layer Speaker Technology, users can enjoy bass, crisp treble, less distortion on high frequencies and more defined vocals.
The LG TONE Active also keeps the legacy TONE tangle free, retractable ear buds. It also features a contoured design, which gives a personalized fit and ensures the LG TONE Active stays put during workout.
- Music Play Time: up to 9.5 hours
- Talk Time: up to 12 hours
- Standby Time: up to 17.9 days
- Charging Time: less than 2 hours
- Bluetooth® Specifications: Version 4.1
- Supported Bluetooth Profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP), Audio/Video Remote Control (AVRCP), Hands-Free (HFP), Headset (HSP)
- Dimensions: 5.60″ (W) x 5.80″ (H) x .60″ (D) per ear
- Weight: 1.80 oz.
- Operating Range: 33 ft.