Gadget accessory brand JUMPU announced that it has made available its products in the Philippines. JUMPU’s line-up is said to reflect the electric vibe of Osaka’s NipponbashiDenDen Town, an otaku tourist destination and considered a mecca for electronic products.
“We are thrilled to start offering JUMPU to Filipino consumers,” said JUMPU founder Tada Jocihi. “With its young and dynamic population, love for the latest gadgets, and appreciation for trendy designs, the Philippines is one of the most exciting markets to be in.”
At its initial launch, JUMPU is offering the following products:
- MICRO reversible cables in red, blue, green and pink (P295) and space gray and gold (P350)
- LITNIN lightning cables in red, blue, green and pink (P350) and space gray and gold (P395)
- DUAL series cables that support both micro USB or lightning outputs (P495)
- SEHA 5-port charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge (P1,495)
- SHUN 4-port charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge (P1,195)
- DUO 10,000 mAh power banks with both micro and lightning cables (P995)
- KLASIK 5,000 mAh (P495) and 10,000 mAh (P895) power banks that support micro and lightning outputs
JUMPU products aree available in select gadget and lifestyle retail outlets. For more information, visit https://facebook.com/JumpuJP.